05 May 2010

bug: WINDOW_TITLE_DYNAMIC disables window icon

aragonjoined: 2010-04-13
posted: 5
promoted:
bookmarked: 
1subject: bug: WINDOW_TITLE_DYNAMIC disables window icon
2010-04-18
  
Hi,
If WINDOW_TITLE_DYNAMIC is enabled it prevents a window icon from being set.  Patch attached.

Regards,
Aragon
calebjoined: 2007-09-22
posted: 570
promoted: 108
bookmarked: 84
2subject: bug: WINDOW_TITLE_DYNAMIC disables window icon
2010-04-19
  
Thank you!
I will recheck gtk_window_set_icon_name() and vte_terminal_get_icon_title().
WINDOW_TITLE_DYNAMIC is an option I rarely use. :-P
edited: 1
aragonjoined: 2010-04-13
posted: 5
promoted:
bookmarked: 
3subject:
9 days ago
  
Hey,
I've fixed another bug with WINDOW_TITLE_DYNAMIC.  When switching tabs the window title wasn't getting updated in switch_page().  That function wasn't updating current_tab and term globals.  It was just setting the title to the old tab's title.  I've also been experiencing occasional core dumps when closing tabs, and I think it might be this causing them.
I've attached a patch of all my work (including the MATCH_STRING_EXEC stuff).  I hope that's ok.

Thanks,
Aragon
calebjoined: 2007-09-22
posted: 570
promoted: 108
bookmarked: 84
4subject:
9 days ago
  
Thank you!
I plan to merge your works and release next tarball before May, 6th. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment